This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
This is a Featured Camper vote, where users who follow the requirements are able to vote for which user or camper they would like to win the monthly title of Featured Camper. Each user can only win once.
Featured Camper List
- June '09: TDI19
- July '09: Anonymos
- August '09: Tdifan1234
- September '09: Owenguy101
- October '09: Sunshineandravioli
- November '09: Sorreltail18
- December '09: Nalyd Renrut
- January '10: ChimmyCharific
- February '10: Sprinklemist
- March '10: Kenzen11
- April '10: Turnertang
- May '10: Tyedye0126
- June '10: Tdafan123
- July '10: Weblykinly
- August '10: Reddude
- September '10: Ben109
- October '10: GreenMagic01
- November '10: Usitgz
- December '10: Platypus09
- January '11: Cragiled dyrium
- February '11: Leshawnafan
- March '11: Mrdaimion
- April '11: Totalcartoonfan09
- May '11: Sunslicer2
- June '11: Kate4TDWT
- July '11: Alejandrofan3000
- August '11: Fanfiction2010 (Now: Fann Y. Fiction the 2010th)
- September '11: Zoomer72
- October '11: Bridgette_dj10
- November '11: Mister.. E.
- December '11: Jake R
- January '12: Nduke
- February '12: EvaBridgetteGwenRocks
- March '12: No Campers Nominated.
- April '12: Break on all Features.
- May '12: Break on all Features.
- June '12: Break on all Features.
- July '12: Break on all Features.
- August '12: Break on all Features.
- September '12: Break on all Features.
- October '12: Sunsummer7
- November '12: NZ Man123
- December '12: XxSolarEclipsexX
- January '13: XrosHearts
- February '13: Stars&Straps20
- March '13: CaptainSparklez13
- April '13: Break on Features
- May '13: Break on Features
- June '13: Liamliamliam (Now: IcicleIllusionist)
- July '13: MRace2010
- August '13: DaRealLeon (Now: ScarlettFever)
- October '13: Break on Features.
- November '13: Break on Features.
- December '13: Break for all features.
- January '14: Break for all features.
- February '14: Dianted
- March '14: Phyneo
- April '14: TrentFan
- May '14: NanoPower512
- June '14: WinstonMacdonald
- July '14: ConkerChu
- August '14: AlejandroCodyTylerNoah
- September '14: Loenev
- October '14: Break on all features.
- November '14: Break on all features.
- December '14: No users nominated.
- January '15: WelshGirlAmber
- February '15: BlazeHead 51
- March '15: Wes Holden
- April '15: DerpyandDawn
- "I don't know them", "You're too new", and "I want <name of other user> to win instead", votes will be deleted.
- Each voter must have a main space edit count of 150, from the past thirty days. Nominees don't have to. (Will be enforced in March)
- You cannot vote for yourself.
- You can vote as many times as you like, but only once per user.
- Users must be at least one month old on this wiki in order to vote.
- In case of a tie, the voting will remain open until one side has more votes.
- If you receive 6 or more opposes then you are removed from the ballot, and you cannot resign up until the following month's ballot.
- If you are opposing, you must state why.
I think I'm like really
awesome active, possibly one of the most active on the wiki. I have about 6500 edits and i haven't even been here a year. I have been running for a few months, coming in second or third consistently, so please support!!
- You got my vote until you win bud(: Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion! (talk) 12:50, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Same here! Is mayonnaise an instrument? No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument. 01:47, April 3, 2015 (UTC)
- goddess queen fierce yasss 14:26, April 8, 2015 (UTC)
- some people win before we actually know them, we know you and you didn't won. So my vote goes to you Jack and Jill went up a hill Jack burn down on booze and pill, Mary had a little lamb, Mary just don't give a damn no more! 16:52, April 8, 2015 (UTC)
- It's your time to shine now, gurl! Werk! -- 03:16, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
- i still don't like you :) You Gotta' Risk It To Get The Biscuit. 14:30, April 8, 2015 (UTC)
- You have to win sometime, and as your friend I will support you until the day you win. :) Is mayonnaise an instrument? No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument. 00:00, April 20, 2015 (UTC)